Here are resources to help accredited continuing education (CE) providers develop and deliver education about the COVID-19 vaccines. If you have any questions about accreditation requirements or any aspect of accredited education related to these vaccines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.
Please visit LearnToVaccinate.org for a searchable list of accredited CE activities and other resources for clinicians. Please use the LearnToVaccinate.org Resource Submission Form to submit your activities and resources for posting on LearnToVaccinate.org.
This page was last updated on January 13, 2021.
Resources and Materials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Educators can download, use, and repurpose these materials to create their own CE activities.
- Building Confidence in COVID-19 Vaccines Among Your Patients: Tips for the Healthcare Team
- Building Vaccine Confidence in Health Systems and Clinics: Tips for Immunization Coordinators
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- COVID-19 Vaccine Basics: What Healthcare Personnel Need to Know
- What Every Clinician Should Know about COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- What Clinicians Need to Know About the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines
Please check back here for new and updated information from the CDC
Resources and Materials from the Vaccine Manufacturers
The following information has been reviewed and approved by an independent expert group convened by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, and American Nurses Credentialing Center. Accredited providers are allowed to include or use these materials in the development of COVID-19 Vaccine continuing education.
- Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine
- Global Information About Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- FDA Briefing Document: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- FDA Briefing Document: Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
- Moderna Clinical Study Protocol, mRNA-1273-P301, Amendment 3
- Safety and Immunogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 Vaccine in Older Adults (NEJM)
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine Design Enabled by Prototype Pathogen Preparedness (Nature)
- Evaluation of the mRNA-1273 Vaccine Against SARS-CoV-2 in Nonhuman Primates (NEJM)
- An mRNA Vaccine Against SARS-CoV-2 - Preliminary Report (NEJM)
Articles and Other Resources
- American Nurses Association COVID-19 Vaccines Resources
- Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine - Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine (NEJM)
- AstraZeneca Vaccine - Safety and Efficacy of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccine (AZD1222) against SARS-CoV-2 (The Lancet)
- Moderna Vaccine - An mRNA Vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 Preliminary Report (NEJM)