The ACCME offers employees the opportunity to contribute to the future of accredited continuing medical education.
ACCME seeks to recruit individuals who support the ACCME’s mission to identify, develop, and promote standards for quality continuing medical education that improves healthcare for patients and their communities. The ACCME is committed to providing a professional and positive work environment based on a model of quality assurance and continuous improvement. It offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, and more.
Career opportunities will be posted to this page as they become available.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ACCME is pleased to share an opportunity for an experienced candidate to join our team to enhance ACCME's educational resources and communication through multimedia design, video production, and photography. The person in this role will work closely as a member of ACCME's Education and Outreach group and will be responsible for a variety of creative solutions to support our community of educators and stakeholders. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Purpose: Lead the management, design, and production of multimedia assets and educational content that support ACCME’s Mission.
- Lead the creation of high-quality multimedia content for communication and education (60%)
- Collaborate with interdepartmental stakeholders to lead concept development, production planning, and creative design for projects in development.
- Produce videos, graphic design assets, motion graphics, and podcasts.
- Editing and postproduction of multimedia projects.
- Authoring of online learning courses.
- Assist in the management of ACCME’s online learning platform(s) (20%)
- Assist in the management of vendor selection, vendor management, and ongoing implementation of online learning platform(s) and e-learning authoring tools.
- Collaborate in the creation and production of training materials and tutorials to help ACCME staff and stakeholders utilize ACCME’s online learning platforms.
- Assist in the management of marketing communications for ACCME’s Annual Meeting (15%)
- Assist in the management of marketing communications vendor selection and vendor management.
- Lead project management of high-quality marketing communications for ACCME’s Annual Meeting (e.g., email campaigns and the implementation of meeting branding into meeting materials).
- Provide project management and project support to special projects as assigned (5%)
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. Communication) to support the development of media and visuals that are consistent with ACCME brand and style guide (e.g. social media and e-mail communications).
- Contribute to the management of project workflows and timelines for initiatives within the Department of Education & Outreach.
Reports To: Vice President for Education and Outreach
Prepared: April 2021