The ACCME offers employees the opportunity to contribute to the future of accredited continuing medical education.
ACCME seeks to recruit individuals who support the ACCME’s mission to identify, develop, and promote standards for quality continuing medical education that improves healthcare for patients and their communities. The ACCME fosters a professional, client-focused atmosphere that emphasizes accountability, integrity, open-mindedness, excellence, and quality. We have a staff of 35 to which we offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, a hybrid in-office/remote work schedule (two days per week in our Chicago office), and more.
Career opportunities will be posted to this page as they become available.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Position Title: Manager, Partnership and Collaborations
Our business development efforts are prioritized across a diverse set of industries and verticals, including accredited continuing medical education (CME) providers, U.S. government agencies, medical specialty certifying boards, state medical licensing boards, and learning management system (LMS) software vendors.
As the Manager, Partnership and Collaborations, you will play a crucial role in expanding our collaborations across all ACCME stakeholders. We are seeking a motivated and results-oriented individual who can leverage their industry knowledge, network, and business development skills to enable new collaborations and deepen existing collaborations across the CME ecosystem. In this role, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including data services, communications, customer success, operations, and executive leadership, to ensure the successful implementation and execution of initiatives to grow the breadth and depth of ACCME’s data collaboration efforts.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with ACCME stakeholders, including decision-makers, collaborators, and organizational partners.
- Engage with new prospects and existing client-collaborators through various channels, such as cold calling, webinars, email campaigns, social media, networking events, and conferences, to create meaningful connections, trust, and promote our data collaborations and shared mission.
- In coordination with the Vice President, Data Services and executive leadership team help develop and manage the collaboration pipeline, including developing prospect lists, utilizing a CRM and available technologies to identify contacts, plan communications, and follow-up.
- Provide weekly reports and updates on business development activities including challenges and opportunities, conversion rates, collaboration pipeline and forecasts for the management team.
- Conduct market research and stay up to date with industry trends, competitor analysis, and emerging opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from 4-year accredited degree program
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business development.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to establish rapport and credibility with external and internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasion abilities to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Ability to build relationships with senior-level professionals and work well in a goal-oriented environment.
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills.
- Display our values of integrity, collaboration, ownership, and dedication to external stakeholders and each other.
Position Title: Program Support Analyst
The Program Support Analyst is responsible for providing support to Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) providers, collaboration partners, staff and volunteers in their use and understanding of ACCME’s custom data collection application, the Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS). With an orientation toward customer service, this person will support users in inputting data correctly, and analyze ACCME’s data for quality and reporting purposes.
Join our growing team as we enable a digital hub for CME credit data. Helping physicians focus on their patients, rather than paperwork.
This is a hybrid role. Candidates must be within commuting distance of ACCME’s Chicago office as staff are generally onsite two days per week.
- Establish a thorough understanding of the program and reporting requirements of ACCME, medical boards and other collaborative partners, including methods for data input and transfer between internal and external systems.
- Support ACCME staff, volunteers, and CME providers in their use of ACCME custom applications.
- Provide consistent, accurate information and support to users about the requirements for entering program and activity data, registering activities and reporting learners for collaborative programs. This includes answering email or phone questions from users about their implementation and recognizing when to escalate issues to ACCME senior staff.
- Support and contribute to projects to improve ACCME database systems and applications. Perform testing and quality assurance.
- Analyze data entered by ACCME volunteers and CME providers to validate its accuracy and completeness using evaluation procedures and queries designed for this purpose.
- Using a variety of analytical tools, define and produce standard and ad-hoc reports and analyses in support of audit sampling, executive management reporting, and ACCME publications.
- Use off-the-shelf software to create and manage forms, invitations, and other tools to support ACCME’s business processes.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year program or comparable work experience.
- Minimum of five years of work experience related to data analysis and customer support.
- Experience supporting users of complex software applications.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to understand inter-dependencies of multiple information systems.
- Detail oriented, with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Professional applications, with expert knowledge of Excel, including use of pivot tables and Excel data analysis tools.
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus on producing quality, error-free work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation with a passion for solving problems and helping others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with accrediting, licensing, regulatory or credentialing organization a plus.