Here are resources to help clinicians confidently and safely administer the COVID-19 vaccines, as well as information to support accredited continuing education (CE) providers develop and deliver education about COVID-19. If you have any questions about accreditation requirements or any aspect of accredited education related to COVID-19, please contact us at email@example.com. We’re here to help.
This page was last updated on September 14, 2022.
Resources and Materials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Educators can download, use, and repurpose these materials to create their own CE activities.
- Building Confidence in COVID-19 Vaccines Among Your Patients: Tips for the Healthcare Team
- Building Vaccine Confidence in Health Systems and Clinics: Tips for Immunization Coordinators
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- COVID-19 Vaccine Basics: What Healthcare Personnel Need to Know
- What Healthcare Professionals Need to Know about the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine
Resources and Materials from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Educators can leverage these materials in the development of COVID-19 vaccine continuing education.
- FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine
- Media Call: First COVID-19 Vaccine Approval - 8/23/2021
- Q&A for Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine mRNA)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Additional Vaccine Dose for Certain Immunocompromised Individuals
Resources and Materials from the US Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Veterans Health Administration (VHA)
Educators can download, use, and repurpose this resource to create their own CE activities.