CME for MOC Crosswalk
This tool gives accredited CME providers an overview of the CME for MOC collaborations, including:
- A list of certifying boards that are participating in the CME for MOC collaboration
- The types of MOC credit offered by each board
- Language that each board uses with their learners
- Notes about any unique requirements for each board
- Requirements for activities to be recognized for Lifelong Learning (Part II), Improvement in Medical Practice (Part IV) and Patient Safety
While this tool provides a quick overview, you should always review the boards’ program guides to ensure that your activity meets their expectations.