Enhancements to PARS Learning Reporting
We are pleased to announce the following enhancements to the learner batch upload in PARS. Please note that you will not need to make any changes to your batch upload file formatting.
The learner reporting improvements include:
- PARS will process batch upload files even if there are errors in the learner data. Instead of rejecting an entire file upon submission, your file will be processed, and you will be notified of learner records that need to be corrected.
- You will be able to submit up to 2,500 learner records in a single file. The previous limitation was 1,000 records.
- PARS has duplicate monitoring in place to help ensure that the same files are not uploaded twice by accident.
- You can download new error reports to help streamline the learner reporting process.
- PARS will process batch upload files offline and you will receive an email once your file has been processed.
- PARS will include a new upload history page that will display your learner data submission uploads from the previous 30 days.