The ACCME 2022 Meeting Call for Proposals is Now Open and Ready for Your Submissions
We want to hear from you during the ACCME 2022 Meeting! Share how your CME Program is transforming care with your colleagues at the meeting. Proposals will be accepted through 11:59 pm CT on Friday, November 5, 2021 for the following opportunities:
- Inspire and Teach! Sessions – Share your expertise and experience as an educational leader. Submit your proposal for an educational session to help improve the skills and performance of your colleagues. Click here to submit your proposal for an Inspire and Teach! session. Proposals selected for the in-person meeting will be featured as a breakout session on either Tuesday, April 26 or Wednesday, April 27, 2022. There will also be an opportunity to facilitate a virtual breakout session on Thursday, April 28, 2022.
- CME Effectiveness & Best Practices: Engaging in CME Research – Share your scholarship: what educational approaches advance learner change and healthcare improvement? Submit your research project to foster collaboration with colleagues as we pursue together questions about improving CME. Click here to submit your proposal. The research teams (or a selected representative) for selected submissions will:
- Create a research poster that will be both printed for display during the ACCME 2022 Meeting and made available as a PDF for virtual participants.
- Record a 2-3 minute "lightning talk" summarizing the project that will be shared on the ACCME 2022 Meeting virtual platform beginning two weeks prior to the meeting.
- Participate in the in-person Research Exchange poster session on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, for in-person attendees.
- Host a live Q&A chat session on Thursday, April 28, 2022, to answer questions from virtual attendees about their projects.
- Better Together: Working Groups – Do you want to provide leadership to address an important issue in accredited continuing education? Leverage the convening power of the ACCME 2022 Meeting by proposing a Working Group to address a need you have identified. Working Groups will meet virtually for up to 90 minutes each week, starting mid-to-late March, to collaborate in the production of a resource for the CE community. Each Working Group will also share a summary of its project during the ACCME 2022 Meeting. The ACCME will help to disseminate the final Working Group products. Click here to propose a Working Group.
You are welcome to submit multiple proposals in any or all of the above categories. Download this information sheet with the guidelines and details for submission.
Questions? We're happy to help! Email us at email@example.com.