What activity data are providers required to enter into PARS?
The following fields are required to establish, or “open” an activity in PARS:
The following fields are required to complete, or “close,” an activity in PARS.
- Providership (Direct or Joint)
- Hours of instruction
- Designed to change (Competence, Performance or Patient Outcomes)?
- Changes in (Competence, Performance or Patient Outcomes) evaluated?
- Number of physicians (including residents) who participated in the activity
- Number of other learners who participated in the activity
- Commercial support received? (Y/N)
- If Yes, Total Monetary Amount of Commercial Support Received and/or Nature of In-Kind Commercial Support Received
- Competencies addressed
- Name(s) of joint providers (jointly provided activities only)
- Name(s) of commercial supporter(s) and monetary amount/nature of in-kind support received from each supporter.
- AMA-PRA Category 1 Credits Designated