How do I complete the annual reporting requirement?
To fulfill your annual reporting requirement, you must complete the following steps by March 31, 2023:
- Accept the terms for the ACCME annual agreement, located on the dashboard in PARS under Agreement Page. Each year, all accredited providers are asked to accept the annual agreement regarding data submission and compliance with ACCME policies and procedures.
- Enter and close all activities that ended in 2022. For non-enduring material activity formats, providers are encouraged to enter activities that started in 2022 and will remain active into 2023.
- Enter all enduring activities that occurred in 2022, if you have not already. For those that are continuing into the next year, update the total learner counts as of December 31, 2022. Enduring materials should remain open until the end date, which may be up to three years from the start date. Once you have entered the enduring material once, you will only need to update learner counts each year thereafter.
- Complete and submit your program summary, located on the dashboard in PARS.
- Review and update your contact information. You can do this by clicking Back to Accreditation Management in the top right section of the PARS dashboard.
Please note: Providers accredited by a state medical society may be required to complete their annual reporting requirements earlier and should check with their Recognized Accreditor for more information.