Submit Your CME Success Stories
We’ve heard from our community of CME providers that it would be helpful for the ACCME to facilitate sharing of best practices. Beginning in 2016, we will post brief, best-practice videos (three to five minutes in length) produced by accredited CME providers following our guidelines. Videos will focus on sharing practical strategies and perspectives for planning and implementing effective CME. Here are a few suggested questions the videos could address—these are suggestions only; we invite you to identify which of your best practices would be most helpful to share with your colleagues.
- How does my CME program engage large groups in active learning?
- How does my CME program facilitate performance change?
- What’s the best way to build an effective CME committee?
- What approaches work best to support personalized learning?
- What is a really effective evaluation question or tool?
- How can social media support learning?
- What are effective ways to recruit physician champions?
- How did my program begin to integrate CME with Quality Improvement?
We welcome your ideas. Participation is open to all accredited providers in the ACCME System. If you are interested in participating, please email Melody Latham, Coordinator of Education and Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the best practice that you will feature in your proposed video. If we accept your submission, we will contact you to discuss the next steps and provide you with video production format requirements.