Video Interviews Describe Ebola CE at Rush University Medical Center
In this video interview series, leadership from Rush University Medical Center discuss how they created and implemented an institution-wide continuing education strategy to address Ebola preparedness. They also explore how they leverage interprofessional education and patient involvement to improve healthcare.
- Preparing for Our First Ebola Patient: Identifying Educational Needs for Continuing Education
- Training for All: Institutional Strategies to Address Ebola Preparedness with Continuing Education
- Learning from Challenges: Building Interprofessional Partnerships for Ebola Preparedness CE
- Expanding the Scope of CE: Leveraging Interprofessional Education to Support Professional Development and Patient Care
- Involving Patients in Healthcare Improvement: Strategies and Observations from an Academic Medical Center