Compliance examples for Accreditation Criteria 16-22
We have added new examples of compliance with the criteria for achieving Accreditation with Commendation to the Examples of Compliance and Noncompliance: Findings Based on the ACCME Accreditation Criteria. Here is the list of new examples.
- Criterion 16: Compliance Examples 10–26
- Criterion 17: Compliance Examples 12–23
- Criterion 18: Compliance Examples 10–19
- Criterion 19: Compliance Examples 10–16
- Criterion 20: Compliance Examples 10–22
- Criterion 21: Compliance Examples 11–23
- Criterion 22: Compliance Examples 8–14
The Examples of Compliance and Noncompliance: Findings Based on the ACCME Accreditation Criteria enables providers and CME stakeholders to learn from each other and to understand how the ACCME determines compliance and noncompliance with its requirements. Examples of compliance and noncompliance with each of the Accreditation Criteria, drawn from the accreditation review process, are included. For your convenience, in addition to the Web version, we have created a PDF of the Examples, with the new examples highlighted.