Updated Accreditation Materials Incorporate Simplification Changes
The ACCME has published updated accreditation materials, including the ACCME Performance-In-Practice Structured Abstract, to reflect the changes to simplify the accreditation requirements and process. The links to these materials are below. The materials are also aggregated here.
Please note that you do not need to resubmit any accreditation materials or change any materials that you are preparing. The ACCME will ensure that you will not be reviewed for any requirements that have been eliminated.
Resources for Accredited Providers and Initial Applicants
- Sample Preapplication PDF
- Guide to the Process for ACCME Initial Accreditation
- Outline for the Self-Study Report for ACCME Initial Accreditation
- Guide to the Process for ACCME Reaccreditation
- Outline for the Self-Study Report for ACCME Reaccreditation
- ACCME Performance-In-Practice Structured Abstract (for Initial Accreditation and Reaccreditation)
- ACCME Performance-in-Practice Review Labels (for Initial Accreditation and Reaccreditation)
As we announced previously, we have updated the Accreditation Requirements and Descriptions PDF to reflect the simplification changes; please use this PDF as your reference for the current requirements. We are in the process of updating the ACCME Web site to incorporate these changes.
For more information, please visit the Simplification and Evolution Web page.