ACCME Publishes Addendum in Support of the 2014 Annual Report
The ACCME has published an addendum to the 2014 ACCME Annual Report. While the main annual report presents combined data from all accredited providers in the ACCME System, the addendum presents separate data sets for ACCME-accredited providers and state-accredited providers, offering an overview of the CME system at both the national and state levels. ACCME-accredited providers offer CME primarily to national or international audiences of physicians and other healthcare professionals. State-accredited providers, which are accredited by a state/ territory medical society that is recognized by the ACCME as an accreditor, offer CME primarily to learners from their state or contiguous states.
For more information, please see these resources:
- News Release: 2014 Accreditation Council for CME Annual Report Shows Scope and Diversity of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- 2014 ACCME Annual Report: PDF including aggregated statistics and trends analysis for all providers accredited in the ACCME System.
- 2014 ACCME Annual Report Tables in Excel
- 2014 ACCME Annual Report Addendum: PDF includes separate data sets for ACCME-accredited providers and state-accredited providers.
- 2014 ACCME Annual Report Addendum Tables in Excel
- Video: 2014 ACCME Annual Report Introduction: Video Commentary with Dr. Graham McMahon, President and CEO, ACCME