The ACCME produces regular, timely communications to inform CME stakeholders, the media, and the public about important developments in accredited CME.
Our news and publications include:
- The ACCME Report, ACCME’s monthly enewsletter
- News releases
- Highlights: news, announcements, and updates posted on our homepage
- Executive summaries from the Board of Directors meetings
- Annual Report Data: Comprehensive analysis of the size and scope of the CME enterprise nationwide, presenting statistics on CME program revenue, funding, participants, activities, and activity formats
- ACCME at Work: Accreditation, Recognition, Education, Operations, and Governance . An in-depth, clear explanation of the ACCME accreditation system and services.
- Calls for comment: the full text of responses
The ACCME develops joint news releases with other organizations about collaborative developments. We provide support upon request to accredited providers and Recognized Accreditors to assist their efforts in communicating the value of accredited CME. For more information, contact Tamar Hosansky.
The ACCME also contributes to other publications that offer education and resources about accredited CME. For more information about contributions the ACCME can make to your publication, contact Tamar Hosansky.