We expect CME providers to take an active, ongoing role in maintaining compliance with accreditation requirements, fulfilling their responsibilities, and improving their CME programs during their accreditation terms. We encourage you to take advantage of our resources and educational opportunities. We’re here to help. Contact us at email@example.com with your questions.
- Maintain compliance with accreditation rules.
- Fulfill your year-end reporting requirements in the Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).
- Pay accreditation fees in a timely manner, according to ACCME policy.
- Inform us of organizational and personnel changes.
- Respond to our requests for evidence of your continuous compliance with the accreditation requirements.
Education and Resources
- Participate in our educational events, including our annual meeting, accreditation workshop, and webinars. Check our events listings for upcoming opportunities.
- Review our resources.
- Sign up to receive our enewsletter, The ACCME Report, and our announcements.