Westin River North
312 North Dearborn Street
ACCME offers a number of workshops to support the professional development of CME providers and system stakeholders. Workshops are designed to help CME professionals of all skill-levels develop strategies to ensure their organizational compliance with ACCME Criteria and Policies. Below is a listing of ACCME's educational workshops and offerings.
Also being held August 15th, in conjunction with the CME as a Bridge to QualityTM Accreditation Workshop:
- A Newcomers' pre-conference will be offered on August 15th.
- A Self Study for Accreditation Session will be offered by invitation only on August 15th for providers who are expecting their next decision in July 2013, November 2013 and March 2014.
What is the purpose of the ACCME workshops?
- Plan CME activities to address practice-based learning and change in compliance with the ACCME 2006 Criteria
- Conduct a reflective self-assessment of your organization's compliance with ACCME Criteria and Policies
- Identify resources that will help you with your own professional development and the training of your colleagues and faculty
- Develop an action plan for achieving Accreditation with Commendation
- Contribute to the national CME system as an informed professional
- Provide leadership within your organization to position CME as a Bridge to QualityTM
Who should attend a "Bridge to Quality" workshop?
CME professionals and their stakeholders — at all levels of skill and experience — will find the "Bridge to Quality" workshop an invaluable opportunity for professional development. We welcome the participation of both nationally-accredited and state-accredited organizations.
The workshop is also a great way to learn more about seeking accreditation, but first, see if you are eligible to be considered by visiting our information for first time applicants.