The ACCME offers a range of face-to-face and online resources to support accredited providers. In addition to undergoing the accreditation review process every four or six years, the ACCME expects providers to take an active, ongoing role in maintaining compliance with accreditation requirements and improving their CME programs during their accreditation terms. We encourage you to take advantage of the following opportunities.
- Participate in our educational and outreach events. The Chicago-based CME as a Bridge To Quality™ Accreditation Workshops, designed for all levels of experience, offer participants the opportunity to work closely with ACCME staff, national CME leaders, and colleagues to learn practical strategies for complying with the ACCME Accreditation Criteria. Each workshop features a session for CME providers who are preparing for the reaccreditation process.
- Sign up to receive our enewsletter, The ACCME Report.
- Ask ACCME Q&A if you have questions about your organization’s compliance with the Accreditation Requirements.
Web Site Resources
Subscribe to RSS feeds and stay informed about new resources and announcements posted on our Web site:
- Highlights and news releases keep you updated about ACCME developments
- Ask ACCME Q&A answers CME providers’ most pressing questions about compliance with accreditation requirements with written and video responses
- Video tutorials offer explanations and step-by-step guidance for meeting accreditation requirements
- Audio commentaries explain the latest calls for comment and policy decisions
- Perspectives interviews feature video discussions with CME and other health care system leaders who share their approaches to planning effective education, including strategies they use to overcome challenges and build bridges with other health care stakeholders