What is required for a provider to register CME activities to count for MOC in PARS?

Published Date: 
September 30, 2015
Last Revised: 
November 1, 2016

Any CME provider accredited by the ACCME, by a Recognized State Accreditor, or by Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education can register CME activities for the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA), American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), and/or American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) programs in PARS by attesting that those activities meet the requirements of those programs.

See the following links for information specific to each Specialty Board’s requirements:
CME that Counts for ABA MOCA
CME that Counts for ABIM MOC
CME that Counts for ABP MOC

You voted 'yes'.
Was this useful?