The provider utilizes support strategies to enhance change as an adjunct to its CME.
Rationale: This criterion recognizes providers that create, customize, or make available supplemental services (e.g., reminders) and/or resources (e.g., online instructional material, apps) that are designed to reinforce or sustain change.
- Utilizes support strategies to enhance change as an adjunct to CME activities AND
- Conducts a periodic analysis to determine the effectiveness of the support strategies, and plans improvements
- Attest to meeting this criterion in at least 10% of activities (but no less than two) during the accreditation term.
- At review, submit evidence for this many activities:*
- S: 2; M: 4; L: 6; XL: 8
- *Program Size by Activities per Term: S (small): <39; M (medium): 40 -100; L (large): 101-250; XL (extra large): >250